Mirko Jaumann is head of the Department of Life-Science-IT & Bioinformatics at HB Technologies AG and committed to develop software at the highest possible quality. With his background as a researcher in Bioinformatics and molecular biology, together with my decade long experience in translational biomedical research, he translates ideas from the lab into functional and efficient digital solutions.
- Since 2016: Head of Software Development at HB Technologies
- 2014-2016: Junior Workgroup Leader at the Department of Regenerative Medicine at the University Hospital Tübingen
- 2011-2013: Post Doctoral Researcher at the ENT-clinic of the University of Tübingen
- 2008-2011: PhD in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics
- 2008: Diploma Degree in Bioinformatics