Registration for Nordic Precision Medicine ForumOur New, Streamlined Registration Process
Our COVID-19 PolicyBook your place with Confidence
- If up to 14 days before the event circumstances mean you can’t physically attend, we’ll transfer your place to next year or if you prefer, we will transfer as a credit to another of our events.
- If you change your mind about attending up to 10 weeks from the start of the event, we will issue a full refund.
- If, in line with Health authority or Government guidelines, we cannot hold the event in-person on the published dates we will refund your registration or transfer it to the new dates; the choice is yours (this event will not be switched to a virtual format).
Share The News
Your safety is our priorityProof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test required
- Health and safety are a priority at our in-person events. We will continue to update this page regularly in line with public health measures, so you know what to expect prior to and during your time at our events.
- Official vaccine certificates or a negative Covid-19 test will be required to attend. Where official certificates cannot be provided, organisers will require proof of a negative PCR test, which will only remain valid for 72 hours.
- While we do not know whether masks will be legally required indoors by the time of the event, of course we remain supportive of any attendee who wishes to wear a mask.
- We will ensure that all appropriate measures, as set by the relevant authorities at the time are adhered to.
- If any rules regarding vaccines and mask wearing change closer to the time of the event, all attendees will be alerted in a timely fashion.
“…an inspiring and interesting forum. It is the must attend conference for precision medicine in the region.”Eurofins