If you are bored of PowerPoint after PowerPoint and looking for a more interactive, targeted forum to foster fresh ideas, form new partnerships and share experiences in precision oncology then join us in New Jersey for our Precision Oncology Forum on 8-9 September.
With a limited attendance and an interactive format made up of panel and roundtable sessions, this forum is the perfect opportunity to network closely with your peers, engage in free-flowing debates and ultimately collaborate with senior experts from healthcare, technology, patient groups, research, payers and Government sectors. We are consistently told that collaboration is critical for precision medicine to become a reality, so our format is designed with this in mind.
Just a few of the topics we will cover include:
- Will a multi-omics approach be the new paradigm shift in precision oncology?
- The Patient of the Future – how patients are becoming more empowered and health literate
- No Precision without Inclusion - ensuring diversity and inclusion in data and testing
- Public Private partnerships as a driver towards precision oncology
- The future lies in Immuno-oncology, but how far along the path are we?
- Clinical Decision Support
- Advancing Precision Medicine in Community Oncology
- Prevention and Early Diagnosis
- Being Precise about Precision Medicine
- Augmenting the role of Pathologists and Clinicians with AI
- RWE and RCT’s
Academic/Hospitals/Medical Doctors/University Academics/Govt/Practising Oncologists and Pathologists
Early Bird 1 - Expires 1 July 2022 $350.00
Early Bird 2 - Expires 5 August 2022 $475.00
*Please note academic/healthcare registrations are subject to approval
Early Bird 1 - Expires 1 July 2022 $650.00
Early Bird 2 - Expires 5 August 2022 $995.00
If you have any queries about registration please contact us:
Conference Delegate Fee Includes:
- Delegate welcome pack
- Morning and afternoon refreshments, buffet lunch
- Complimentary networking drinks reception
Share The News
“...thank you again for organising the forum, and we hope this is one of many we are part of”CEO, Cambridge Cancer Genetics