Since 2016, this conference has brought together the leading experts from government, industry, technology, research and healthcare to share learnings to help advance the implementation of Precision Medicine. We can’t wait to return in 2022!
With continued high-levels of investment, rich biobank and cohort data – as well as a solid commitment from Governments to lead the field of Precision Medicine in the Nordics – the region continues to flourish and excel to move Precision Medicine from the bench, to the patient.
Since our last meeting in 2019, there is much to talk about, with scientific breakthroughs across Precision Oncology and rare diseases leading the field. However as with any transformation of this scale – there is much still to be done to seize the full potential and opportunity.
With a focus on strategy, innovation, real-world implementation, research and discovery, the Nordic Precision Medicine Forum is your chance to unite with colleagues across the ecosystem to discuss how to increase patient access and enable implementation into every day, routine medical practice. Join us for 2 days to step back and reflect, to collaborate and learn – and get inspired!
Key themes for 2022 include:
- Large-scale clinical trials and how these are supporting next-generation developments in the Nordics
- Advancing the application of multi-omics – from the lab and into practice
- Technology advances in machine learning and AI and how that is advancing Big Data analysis
- Next thinking to take Precision Medicine beyond genomics
- IVDR implementation and managing the roll-out for the Nordics genetic testing market
- Integrated approaches to delivering the real-world implementation of Precision Medicine in the hospital
- Unblocking data legislation barriers to enable secondary-use of patient data
- Novel approaches to biomarker discovery
- And much more!